Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club - Vancouver Wedding & Event Photographers

Babylove
Jolie & Jason's
Baby Shower

Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club

I was very blessed to meet Jolie from my dear friend Jasalyn Thorne when I was getting married. Jolie is an incredible fashion designer and gown maker. Not only does she have a heart of gold she has an incredible talent for creating beautiful swoon worthy gowns and I was privileged to wear one of her gowns for my very own engagement session a few years ago. I still dream over that dress and how incredible I felt in it... *swoon* Her dress that she made for this event was incredible! Lace and beading, the detail of the placement of the beads and floral elements was unlike anything I've ever seen for maternity wear. She is so exceptionally talented. I told her I could photograph the two of them for hours - not only are they are a stunning couple, and incredibly kind - they photograph like models! 

They had done a maternity session prior to the event with Gina & Chris from Butter Studios, at The Permanent which are incredible! Jolie wore such incredible gowns that she had made. I'll post a link when I see they have them online, for now go check out their instagram. Chris, manned the awesome "hot air" ballooned photo-booth at the event, and I snuck a couple photos of it - c'mon it's a mock hot air balloon photo-booth, I've never seen it before!

The night before Jolie came home to a special surprise from Jason - a proposal! These parent's to be got to celebrate not only their baby to be but also their engagement!

So, now you know Jolie is an exceptional talent and creative - so it makes sense how their baby shower was incredibly gorgeous with so many swoon worthy details and floral. Lucky for Jolie, her mother (the beautiful lady in the white cape/blue floral dress - which I was loving the entire day) was also a florist. Creativity runs in the family. With little elements like a Swan on stationary, heaps of floral filling the room and the scent of hydrangeas throughout with sunshine peaking into the glass windows in the Cypress Room at Shaughnessy it was an event that had all the guests gliding through the venue feeling extra special to honour Jolie & Jason.

xoxo,

Ashley
























































Vendors:
Bal  Andaaz - Decor
Natasha - venue: Shaughnessy Golf Course & Country Club
Brigitte Fong - Pastry Designer & Cake
Balloon Studio - Hot Air Balloon

5 comments:

  1. These images are just splendid. I was left spellbound. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice floral theme and perfect tiara over head, looks very elegant combination of flowers and deep sentiments attached to photographs. Its reminding me old good memories of mine and flowers from Bangalore Florist for my beloved wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, very engaging! I will treasure these tips! vancouver wedding photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents...Great job, keep it up.
    Best Photographers Hyderabad
    Birthday Photographers Hyderabad
    Event Photographers Hyderabad
    Maternity Photographers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Love the photos - please comment!

Archive