6 weeks in Europe! Destination Wedding Photographer - Europe from Vancouver

I love destination weddings! There's something about adapting to completely new surroundings and creating art that refreshes my creative brain and has me looking for something new and beautiful in our surroundings. This summer we were thrilled to photograph a wedding in Portugal, a shoot in Paris, and gallivant over to Germany & the UK. It's been 6 weeks during our busiest time of year that we took off and went on this amazing adventure and we're finally home. Our wedding clients back in Canada been exceptionally amazing, we shot weddings before we left to Europe and now returning back home we will finish up our season in Vancouver. I am so grateful for our patient clients - the many emails, Skype and FaceTime calls with clients and new clients while in Europe with spotty internet and time zone planning has come to an end! I never thought I'd be so thrilled for reliable internet!

Europe was amazing and I feel so lucky that I got to experience it with my best friend and husband - Verlon. Traveling and photographing with the man I deeply love and care about is something I am immensely grateful for.

While we adjust to getting back into the swing of things in the office, I wanted to share some these wedding teasers with you all from Portugal! So excited to share these images. They were taken in Sao Miguel, Azores - Portugal with P&P.







destination weddings, destination wedding victoria, destination weddings portugal photographer, destination photographer, world wide wedding photographer, weddings in portugal, wedding photographer vancouver, wedding photographer victoria, wedding photographer langley, weddings in portugal, wedding photographers in portugal

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Great post very Informative, also checkout Valley Cottages & Apartments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether your wedding ceremony is in a church or at a more relaxed location such as a garden gazebo, CT Weding Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    Dorset wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete

Love the photos - please comment!

Archive